The photo above is a cormorant. It is here because I like it.
Also, when I asked a lady if she knew what kind of bird this is, she said it is a duck.
I did not believe her. I looked it up.
Headlines (underlined) from today’s paper.*
Just some that caught my eye. To some I said, “ironic.” To others I said, “WTF.”
And, to a few, I only nodded and smiled.
- Churches rethink security.
“Forced to examine vulnerability.”
- Herd [of wild horses] hurting ecosystem.
“...destroying river habitat.”
- Public information is none of public’s business.
Said an AZ official about a corruption investigation.
- Heat continues but doesn’t set record.
Only 112 deg. Too bad.
- Trump vows to deport illegal immigrants’ kids.
“The good people can come back.” -Donald Trump
- Woman stabbed by her cousin.
- Crash kills 2, sends 5 to hospitals.
Four children not wearing seat belts.
- ...loopholes... editorial
Regulatory agencies allow uranium mining near Grand Canyon.
- Deputies shoot, kill target of manhunt.
“accused” of crimes.
- Student exposes Facebook flaws loses internship.
He said an app has a privacy issue. Facebook said he violated privacy rule.
Not all bad...
- From a brush with death to a better life.
10 year old girl has successful brain tumor surgery.
- Some in travel industry [airports, hotels] making it easier to nurse or pump.
- Aussie...Jason Day...1st major victory.
“Awesomest of much awesome play at Whistling Straits.” (I said that)
- Tips for finding a primary care physician.
*The Arizona Republic